We finally moved into a bigger place and I finally got it pretty much cleaned and moved in. I’m so in love with the living room. Mainly because of all the room! I don’t know why adding exercise to my life has always been a pain point. Going to try to fix this! Hopefully – I know having all this room will help so so much!
WOW! This is music to my ears!!
I usually never have extra time to stop by our thrift store before heading in to work. I did yesterday & I know why! It is weird how events just align up just right. I scored some awesome books, just about brand new, for only around $6!!
Thank you to whoever donated these to the Community Closet. I will get lots of wonderful years out of them.
• Heal your Body A-Z by Louise L. Hay
• How to Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life by Dalai Lama
• Tachyon Energy by David Wagner & Gabriel Cousens, M.D.
• In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan
• Honor Yourself: The Inner Art of Giving & Receiving by Patricia Spadaro
• Nakedly Raw Considerations: Deepening Into Awareness by Beatrice Arroe
• Amazing Grace by David Wolfe & Nick Good
• Julie & Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously by Julie Powell
• The Queen of CLean: A Queen for all Seasons by Linda Cobb
• The pH Miracle: Bakance your Diet, Reclaim your Health by Robert O. Young, Ph.D., & Shelley Redford Young
• Take Control of your Health by Dr. Joseph Mercola
• Wheatgrass: Nature’s Finest Medicine by Steve Meyerowitz
• Dr. Gott’s No Flour. No Sugar Cookbook by Peter H. Gott, MD
• 12 Steps to RAW FOODS by Victoria Boutenko
• Skinny Bitch in the Kitchen by Freedman & Barnouin
• The Raw Food Primer by Ferrara
• Living in the Raw by Calabra
• Raw Food Celebrations by Nomi Shannon & Sheryl Duruz
• Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
• Altar your Space by Jagatjoti S. Khalsa
• 30 Essential Yoga Poses by Lasater
I can’t believe it, I actually got up and exercised! I do feel so much better afterwards. I’m doing well trying to keep this up. Well, kind of. I only exercised twice last week!
Gotta get ready for another 12hr night shift. Yippy!
Last night I went to bed at about 12:30 am (BAD!) then had a hard time sleeping. Remember reading 2:11 on the clock. Then my alarm went off at 6:15 am. Time to get up and make pancakes for Tenaya & get her off to school. So I have about 4 hrs of sleep in me (BAD!). Got back at the house at 7:40 am & kept fighting myself about jumping on the Elliptical. My time is very short this morning, got to get some TinyTee Graphics done plus be in Bozeman by 12:45, then back in Livingston by 4 pm for work. Gotta love my Wednesdays. I finally got myself to exercise about 8 am. I kept reminding myself of how well I felt after I did yesterday & how beneficial it is to get into a normal routine. Well, now I feel great & ready to tackle the rest of the morning, cuz I DID IT!!
Why is exercising so hard for me to fit into my life? This has been a pain point for me all my life. I always would say I’m too busy or just don’t want to try. Sure I go dancing once in a great while now a days, but that’s not enough. Exercise would help a lot w/ my overall health. It would even help w/ those on & off depression periods. In order to try to make EXERCISE not such a pain point for me I dusted off my old Elliptical from my early 20’s & drug it into my room. So now I have to look at it everyday – it’s in a warm place & easy to excess!! So now I JUST HAVE TO DO IT!! Easier said than done.
I’m making a new calendar on my iCal “HEALTH” to track my success. Oh I forgot to weight myself. I wonder what the magical number is?