So I’m looking into my freezer and notice I bag full of broken pieces. As I examine closer I figured out I smooshed a bag of black bean burger patties.
I know I’ll make chili in my new solar oven.
Here are the ingredients I thru together. I didn’t measure anything but I will guess.
• 4-6 broken up black bean burgers
• 2 cans of diced tomatoes w/ juice
• 1 can of black beans w/ juice
• 1 onion chopped
• 1-2 tbl Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp chili powder
• palm full fresh minced oregano, basil & parsley
• salt & pepper to taste
Preheat solar oven for 15-20m.
Cook & break up black bean burgers in a skillet with a little bit of oil until unthawed.
Toss everything in a 4qrt black pot with lid and combine well.
Place pot In solar oven for 3-4hrs. Mine was done in 3.5hrs.