My friend Caroline & I will be Hosting our first RAW Dinner this Saturday January 7th! I am so excited. If it goes well I’m going to try to make it a monthly thing and change it to a Raw Potluck Gathering!. That would be awesome.
Both Caroline & I will be perparing food.
HORS D’ OEUVRES
• Tomato & Olive Tapenade
• Fruit Salad with Goji-Orange Sauce
• Corn Chips w/ Hummus
• Kale Chips
• Lemon Nori Crackers
• Thai Coconut Soup
• Green Salad w/ Dressing
• Hearty Garden Burger Balls
• Green Quiche – my own creation
• Buckweat Grouts Pizza Crust w/ Cashew Cheese & Toppings
• Pesto Zucchini Pasta
• Tomato Basil Zucchini Pasta
• Curried Cabbage Salad
• Wilted Greens
• Spicy Garlic Mashed Potatoes – my creation
• Beet Salad
• Apple Cranberry Tart w/ Cashew Cream
• Cacao Pie
Well it was such a success. I believe a total of 16 people showed up to experience RAW FOOD! Here are a few snap shots. I will provide recipes for the above dishes as soon as I can.