I was very hungry this morning and came up with this:
• Coconut oil
• Organic Broccoli Tops
• 2 Organic or Local Eggs
• Sprouted Organic Black Beans
• Garden Fresh Tomatoes
• Salt & Papper
1) Heat up some coconut oil in a frying pan.
2) Slightly saute´ broccoli tops in coconut oil.
Broccoli should still be very crunchy to keep most of it’s nutritional value.
DON’T OVER COOK VEGGIES!
3) Crack 2 eggs into pan. Cook until eggs are done, stirring continuously.
4) Turn pan off & add in sprouted black beans & chopped fresh tomatoes.
Toss in pan to slight heat up added ingredients.
5) Season w/ Salt & Pepper
This had very good flavor for only having salt & pepper for seasoning.